Recess Creative is adding to our group of talented and creative professionals here in Cleveland. We’re looking for a smart and savvy User Experience Designer with a wealth of UX, IA and creative experience.
Our ideal candidate can work closely with our team of creative and technology folks to bring innovative ideas to life in the interactive space. He or she must have an insane attention to detail and the ability to brainstorm new experiences for a multitude of clients.
- Lead discussions and provide recommendations on content strategy, innovative user interface concepts, and authoring based on system capabilities.
- Gather and document detailed functional and content requirements, including key objectives for client website and project deliverables
- Develop IA/UX deliverables: Site Maps, Wireframes (annotated), Task Flows, and Functional Requirements/Specifications
- Passionately sell (and defend) UX design decisions to clients via strategic and relevant deliverables and impactful presentations while being open to feedback and collaboration
- Perform assessments and audits of existing websites to identify usability and/or user experience optimizations with a focus on conversion and SEO
- Collaborate with Strategy, Creative and Technical team members across offices in the development of digital solutions (websites, mobile, apps)
- Conduct usability tests via both paper and functioning prototypes.
- Conduct website testing to ensure all functional requirements are met, links and forms work as required, and overall project objectives have been met
- Ensures standard best practices for user experience, usability, and conversion are met
- Perform multi-browser and mobile responsiveness testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Centered Design, Visual Communication, Interaction Design, Computer Science, Instructional Design or equivalent work experience.
- The ability to read the room, sketch solutions, understand problems from the big-picture information architecture approach down to the single interaction under scrutiny.
- Demonstrated success working with Creative and/or Marketing leads to establish and execute on program vision.
- Demonstrated success in leading user experience efforts across multiple products
- Extensive knowledge of UX and UI design practices and deliverables.
- A strong familiarity with iterative design research, including the creation of business requirements for proper research executions and implementing feedback into the design and development process as required.
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience within advertising, marketing or similar environments, with focus on user experience methodologies and practices.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise with user-centered design.
- Occasional travel as needed for client presentations, meetings and user testing
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to build relationships and work in collaborative manner
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must be proficient with proper English punctuation, spelling and grammar
Apply for this Position
Thanks. Your application has been received and we’ll hopefully be in touch soon.