Our ideal candidate can work closely with a team of designers, developers & information architects to bring creative to life. He or she must have an insane attention to detail and the ability to brainstorm new technology ideas for a multitude of different clients.
As a Developer on our team, you will be responsible for working through many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance. Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities. The candidate should work well under pressure, and display evidence of excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Experience building sites in CMS (Drupal, Wordpress, Umbraco, etc)
- HTML5 / CSS3 / Bootstrap
- CSS Preprocessing (Sass / LESS)
- Experience with GIT/Version Control
- Responsive design principles
- Slicing assets in Photoshop and/or Sketch
- Ability to work with various open-source technology (PHP / MySQL)
- Cross-browser testing
- Experience developing professional websites
- Passion to work with a creative team
- Passion for technology & creativity
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Consult with Business Analysts to understand business requirements
- Integrate knowledge of business and customer requirements into design
- Integrate new technologies into system design
- Customize current applications in line with changing business needs
- Build applications and web sites to client specifications
- Test new and existing applications
- Report specs or functionality of an application
- Evaluate the performance of an application
- Maximizing usability for end users
- System installation and maintenance
- On site and remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- Create well-written and understandable technical documentation
- Work with cross departmental teams
- Additional duties as needed
This is a full-time position and the candidate will work directly out of our sweet downtown Cleveland, Ohio office. Benefits include: Complete Health - Medical, Dental, Vision & Life, Disability, and 401k with company match & PTO.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Thanks. Your application has been received and we’ll hopefully be in touch soon.