Our ideal candidate can work closely with a team of designers, developers & information architects to bring creative to life. She or he must have an insane attention to detail and the ability to brainstorm new technology ideas for a multitude of different clients.
As a Developer on our team, you will be responsible for working through many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance. Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities - potentially working on multiple projects at the same time. The candidate should work well under pressure, and display evidence of excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- 2-5 years of experience working in a front-end (UI) development role
- Experience building sites in popular CMS (Drupal, Wordpress, Umbraco, Shopify, etc)
- HTML5 / CSS3 / Bootstrap
- CSS Preprocessing (Sass / LESS)
- Experience with GIT/Version Control
- Experience using task runners such as Gulp or Grunt
- Ability to integrate front-end code with APIs or web services
- Responsive design principles
- Slicing assets in Photoshop and/or Sketch
- Ability to work with various open-source technology
- Cross-browser testing
- A portfolio of professionally developed websites
- Experience solving frontend performance issues
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards
- Basic knowledge of implementing Google Analytics, GTM & SEO best practices
- Ability to analyze, research and troubleshoot technical issues
- Passion to work with a creative team
- Passion for technology & creativity
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with a variety of popular development tools
- Consult with Business Analysts to understand business requirements
- Integrate knowledge of business and customer requirements into design
- Integrate new technologies into system design
- Customize current applications in line with changing business needs
- Build applications and web sites to client specifications
- Test new and existing applications
- Report specs or functionality of an application
- Evaluate the performance of an application
- Maximizing usability for end users
- System installation and maintenance
- On site and remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- Create well-written and understandable technical documentation
- Work with cross departmental teams
- Willingness to work flexible hours in order to meet deadlines
- Additional duties as needed
This is a full-time position and the candidate will work directly with our team in Cleveland, OH.
Benefits include: Complete Health - Medical, Dental, Vision & Life, Disability, and 401k & PTO.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and link to samples of your work. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Priority will be given to local candidates.