Recess Creative is adding to our group of talented and creative professionals here in Cleveland. We’re looking for an organized, dedicated and passionate Senior Account & Project Manager with a Marketing/Advertising and/or Digital Agency background. The role of a Senior Account & Project Manager at Recess is that of a Conductor. Through exceptional organization, it is up to you to make sure the Recess Orchestra does not miss a note.
- Oversee all aspects of projects to ensure that work is completed according to client expectations, timeline and budget.
- Manage project forecasts from project start to finish.
- Ensure all SOWs are clearly written with nothing left up to interpretation.
- Ensure all work is accompanied by a well written Task and Creative Brief.
- Report project budget and status to Partners and Clients on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Manage client expectations and Change Requests according to Statements of Work.
- Build a relationship with clients to understand their communication challenges. This requires more than just attending meetings and asking them what their needs are. It requires gaining a deep knowledge of their business problems that are trying to be solved.
- Be a strategic partner. Our clients and partners are often very busy people with very specific vertical knowledge. Your creativity and strategic knowledge from working in a vertically agnostic role allows you the expertise to think outside of their box and offer strategic and creative solutions to their communication problem.
- Communicate clearly and often with the internal team to keep them informed, engaged and on task.
- Push the team to meet client deadlines and budgets without impacting quality or overtaxing resources.
- Be an advocate for your client partners.
- Review work internally with a critical eye for the client to increase the likelihood of work being met with client approval.
- Have the ability to communicate to clients why decisions have been made (ideally relating back to the creative brief).
- Capture client feedback in a structured organized manner.
- Gather feedback from clients at the completion of each project and use learning to better working relationships.
- Ensure that project requirements are clearly understood by all employees involved.
- Set and communicate deadlines and expectations for all Tasks.
- Ensure that all employees have the right tools needed to work effectively (e.g., specs, logos, creative brief, clear deadlines).
- Remind the team of upcoming deadlines and expectations.
- Clearly communicate the full project plan internally and with clients.
- Manage internal iterations (Task) of deliverables and ensure that all team members understand their roles prior to presentations.
- Ensure quality by ensuring proofreading and product testing is thoroughly completed.
- 5+ Years of Account and/or Project Management
- Experience in Marketing/Advertising and/or Creative Industries
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proficiency with a Mac computer and OS
- Experience with Basecamp
- Experience with HubSpot preferred but not required
- Experience with Project Managing Marketing Campaigns such as SEO, PPC, Social Media & Digital / Programmatic Advertising
- Experience managing Website Redesign projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- General business experience preferred as this position will require the ability to be consultative with clients
This is a full-time position and benefits include: Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, & 401(k) with company match and PTO. If you think you’d be a great fit, and love deli sandwiches, please apply with your cover letter, resume and relevant experience. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.