We seek a Social Strategy Director to lead a cross-functional team in developing and implementing strategic social media campaigns for our clients and partners. In this hybrid full-time role based in Cleveland, OH, with flexibility for some remote work, you will be responsible for driving the overall social media strategy, overseeing social content development, and guiding community management efforts. You will also collaborate closely with our creative, account, and technology teams to ensure our clients' social media initiatives are integrated and optimized for success.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in social media strategy, with a proven track record of developing and implementing successful campaigns
- Expertise in social analytics, with a deep understanding of KPIs, tracking, and reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively present and communicate complex ideas and strategies
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience in developing creative briefs and collaborating with creative teams
- Experience in developing content calendars and managing communities across multiple social media platforms
- Experience maintaining paid social advertising bid strategies, execution, and budget management
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Strong understanding of emerging trends and best practices in social media marketing
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a sense of collaboration and team spirit
- Ability to work on-site for a variety of brands
- Passion to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
Benefits include: Complete Health - Medical, Dental, Vision & Life, Disability, and 401k & PTO. This is a full-time position and the candidate will work in a hybrid model in Cleveland, Ohio.
We are committed to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do. We actively celebrate colleagues' different abilities, sexual orientation, ethnicity, faith, and gender. All are welcome and supported in their journey with us at Recess Creative.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.