Recess Creative is adding to our group of talented and creative professionals. We’re looking for a data-driven User Experience Researcher with a passion for understanding how user behaviors can drive results.
Our ideal candidate will work collaboratively with our UX, Creative and Technology teams to map out customer insights that bring innovative ideas to life. He or she must have an insane attention to detail and the ability to disseminate data, design a killer research plan and define best practices for a multitude of different clients.
Develop and execute research plans that uncover the problems and insights needed to drive a best-in-class user experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in User Experience Research / UX Design
- BA/BS in UX, UXR, Data Science or related field
- A multifaceted portfolio
- Plan and conduct user requirements gathering and analysis
- Lead UX/IA sessions both internally and client facing
- Create overall project deliverables such as research docs, site maps, user flows, wireframes, concepts and competitive analysis documents
- Fluent in UX/IA Applications (Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Visio, etc)
- Deep Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Passion for human insights
- Desire to push the expected in user experience
- Great Communication Skills
- Conduct all phases of UX research methodology from interviews & surveys to competitive research and personas
- Collaborate with our team to define and implement innovative plans for the project direction, research plan and how that affects visuals and experience
- Apply qualitative and quantitative research methods to gather insights
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and ingenuity to complex problems
- Collaborate within all project stages that include discovery, user experience, design and development
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Promote UX design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Ensure the quality of end product
This is a full-time position. Benefits include: Complete Health - Medical, Dental, Vision & Life, Disability, 401k & PTO.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Preference will be made to candidates in the Cleveland / Akron, OH area.