We seek a Business Development Manager to help drive new business opportunities and revenue growth here at the Agency.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities through research, networking, and outreach Connecting with prospective clients to understand their needs and challenges, and positioning Recess Creative's services and solutions as a strategic fit Strategizing new business opportunities within the suite of current Agency partners Collaborating closely with the design and development teams to craft proposals and pitches that effectively communicate our value proposition and capabilities Managing the sales pipeline and closing business to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets Eat, sleep & breathe the mission, vision and values of Recess Creative
- At least 3 years of experience in a business development or sales role within an agency or related industry
- A proven track record of developing and closing new business opportunities, with a strong network of industry contacts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with clients and colleagues alike
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand client needs and recommend innovative solutions
- Experience in managing sales pipelines and achieving revenue targets
- A passion for advertising, creative services, digital marketing and technology
- A desire to stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
If you're a motivated self-starter with a passion for building long-lasting client relationships and a desire to work in a dynamic team environment, we want to hear from you. Apply today and join the Recess team!
Benefits include Complete Health - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and 401k & PTO. This position is full-time, and the candidate will work in a hybrid model in Cleveland, Ohio.
We are committed to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do. We actively celebrate colleagues' different abilities, sexual orientation, ethnicity, faith, and gender. All are welcome and supported in their journey with us at Recess Creative.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Candidate must live in Northeast Ohio.